THE PORTER FAMILY

THE PORTER FAMILY

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Oquirrh Mountain Temple

I was able to take the Emily, Savanah and Justin to the Oquirrh Mountain Temple Dedication. I thought it would be a great experience for them and I am hopping it was. I guess being a kid sitting in church can get boring especially when you have to be REALLY reverent. Their favorite part of the dedication was seeing the pictures being shown inside of the temple before the dedication started.

I almost didn't take them because I wasn't feeling that great and getting up early isn't always on my list of things to do, but Jeff also thought it was important to take them and we didn't know when an opportunity like this would come around again. Unfortunately I missed getting a picture of us after, but the kids will each get to keep their handkerchief and temple recommend to remember the experience.

No comments: