THE PORTER FAMILY

THE PORTER FAMILY

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Mommy Skis!

The kids have been begging me to go skiing with them for a couple of years now. We finally found a Saturday that Aunt Sandy could watch Ethan and Kate and we were off. I am not sure what the kids were expecting of me and my skiing skills but I could tell it wasn't much! Glad I was able to impress them a little bit! I was surprised how fast everything came back, of course it helped to have Jeff give me a few pointers along the way.

I managed to make it the day without falling down, a huge accomplishment for me! We really had a fun time...it made us all excited to get Ethan and Kate up skiing so we can all be on the slopes together!

Emily also had a big accomplishment - she skied a black diamond run with Jeff! Savanah and Justin both skied some black diamond runs last year but Emily never felt quite ready. We were all excited for her!

No comments: