THE PORTER FAMILY

THE PORTER FAMILY

Saturday, August 24, 2013

Kate's Party

This was Kate's first friend birthday party!  I don't know what it is but I do not enjoy planning/throwing parties - my poor kids!  I have to admit this was pretty easy though.  I let Kate choose a few neighborhood friends and we took them to hair/nail school to get up-do's and their toe nails and finger nails painted.  We came back home after for presents and cake and ice cream.  She had a great time and so did her friends!




 Summer, Aliyah, Kate, Madi, Jane





1 comment:

The Lund Family said...

That is a GREAT idea! I know what you mean about throwing the parties. Uggg... Dylan still hasn't had a friend party this year- the baptism was the Saturday after he turned 8 and every weekend since has been busy. I'm kind of hoping he won't remember..... But I love the idea of an outing! If it becomes a big deal, maybe I'll cart everyone over the Chuck E. Cheese! I'm birthday "burned out." Three kid birthdays in August is too many and poor Dylan is the last one!