THE PORTER FAMILY

THE PORTER FAMILY

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

These Two...


Yesterday Ethan found a sample of Desitin, Creamy. He opened it and smeard it all over his face and all over Kates, of course. A thought had crossed my mind when I saw this...Ethan and Kate haven't really been into things lately, I think that should have been my first clue on how things would start going.

This morning,

1. Ethan removed all my clothing that was hanging in my closet.
2. Ethan and Kate got into the toilet. Wash their hands, put on clean clothes.
3. Ethan and Kate got into the toilet, again. Wash their hands, put on clean clothes.
4. Ethan and Kate got into the toilet, again. This time flushing items from the garbage can down the toilet. Wash their hands, put on clean clothes - Ethan pee's all over the third set of clothes while I am changing him. (Good thing I did their laundry yesterday.)

This is all funny to me because I actually wondered what I was going to do today!


No comments: