No pictures but I was there! I hadn't been to girls camp since I was in Young Women's! I only spent the day with the girls but it was fun to see what they were all doing. I ended up going on the day of the rope challenge course. So much fun until the end when we were required to go on a huge rope swing. Totally secured, but a little embarrassing to be heaved up to the top of a pole and let go to swing in front of everyone :)
We also had a stake fireside and Jenny Phillips came to speak and sing, it was beautiful in the mountains listening to her, so nice to be away from the regular mom routine.
I think it was hard on Emily and Savanah to have me there. They were so excited to see me come, but didn't like me telling them what to do while I was there :) and when it was time to leave the water works started from Emily. She really wanted to come home with me even though she was having a great time at camp. Hopefully next year I will be able to stay a little longer with them!
No comments:
Post a Comment